Monday, April 5, 2010

My Eastern thoghts

My family was busy with Eastern preparation this weekend. On Saturday we went to visit one of our Bulgarian friends to color eggs in order to be funnier for the kids. Also, we made something called Kozunak, which is like sweet bread. On Sunday started broke the eggs, ate the Kozunak. Usually all the family is together and celebrates this day. Then we went to the Church, which was my first time sins I came to Canada. It was Orthodox Church, which I used to go in my country. But I find something very strange for me. The people there were dressed like for wedding, there were a tables with food, people were talking each other, they weren’t actually because of the church and God, instead of seeing and showing the new dress. This made me feel very uncomfortable and I came up with same questions. Why the people go to the Church? Do they really need a Church if they believe in their hearts? From my experience people go to the Church to meet with God only if they have big problem and pray for help. We never go to the Church to say “Thank you God”. So the energy of the Church is negative. I don’t usually go very often to the Church, but I am religious person. I cannot find God there. I don’t need to go to the Church to see God. I can see God in the sky, in the ocean, in the trees, in others people and I never feel like I really need to go in same building to do this. For me the Church is only institution and the people there are working for money, not servant of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment