Monday, March 29, 2010

My family in the swimming pool

Last weekend we went to the swimming poll with my family. It was reining, so we couldn’t go out. My kinds like to go to the swimming pool. They are always exiting about it. After that they are talking all week abut it. I like swimming eater. I live the kinds with my husband on the small pool and go swimming, or slide on the big slide. I love speedy slides. I feel like a kid again. We usually take turns with my husband, so he can do the same. In our family we are divided on small kinds and the bigger ones. The small kids stay in the small pool with the small slide and the bigger kids, I and my husband, go to the big slide. After all my kids were very tired, so they took long nap and I had time to rest also. All my family were having fun in the swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment